Thread: Tipster Astor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tipster Astor

This is a feedback to Tipster Astor.

How far?

To clarify what I said. Many people see losses as a terrible thing. That is a self limiting way of seeing losses. To succeed at anything, you have to use everything on your path as your allies, including losses, failures or setbacks.

A real professional doesn't feel anything negative towards losses, including strings of losses and even blowing up accounts, based on my knowledge of professional traders' perspective on losses.

Losses is a major part of betting, whether you like it or not. Going for high win rate, low odds favourite bets doesn't really solve the problem of losses, because upsets can happen anytime due to matchfixing.

That is also why professionals recommend using very small position size in trading/betting. It does a few useful things: Protects against possible losing streaks, minimizes potential losses, and helps you to keep a healthy psychological mind because there isn't going to be any account threatening losses.

Losing bets, losing days, losing months are okay. Even George Soros, and Warren Buffett have a rare losing year!

The point is don't focus on profits and losses. Be objective, and focus on the actual bets itself. Focus on the skill, and getting paid is a matter of time, just like any other professions. Get good at betting (the skill itself) and you will make money consistently.

Bet journal: 10 June - 12 June

Those few days I wasn't really performing well. It's very clear my current analysis method has definite periods of failure if I play too many matches. I need to tone down and be more selective of my future bets.

When motivating your self is something good,i believe your odds for today will be fine

No games today. I only go for matches that are available for play in my area.

Review: I went extremely selective for yesterday's games. I guess I got an overall better performance than the previous set of matches.

However, it is a little disturbing the only favourite team bet [Norway v Sweden (Fav) match] that I bought turned out to be (a draw) wrong, while the underdog bets I got 3 out of 5 correct. I feel that it is very bad for a punter's betting performance to get favourite team bets wrong, because their odds payout are for the most part quite low.

Create job Astor am new here but really interested with your Record any match for today Sir