Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster aldo1234

Tipster aldo1234

This is a feedback to Tipster aldo1234.

Mostly I try to cover risky bets with a bets that will make back what I may loose. I used this strategy up until yesterday. Today high risk bets I normally would cover. Cheers

Lets go brother…

I've figured that guessing works better than research, and don't play when you're drunk!

I disagree. If guessing works, then most bookmakers would go bust and you wouldn't be in negative territory now. It requires a lot of effort and analysis to predict the match result. I have managed to derive a way to be successful in the long run.

Yes I was a bit blunt there, out of frustration i guess. I hope your strategy works out. Cheers

I've learnt from previous months, too many multi's missing by one leg. Subsequently I am reducing legs and increasing single bets. And yeah your right beck, it does take heaps of effort and analysis, thanks mate.

Hi aldo1234, we are glad to know that you have learnt your mistakes. So you are in a better position to finish this round in a positive manner.

Cheers, yeah still some tweaking needed. I learnt a couple more things this month: am going to concentrate on a smaller number of leagues, and review my tips more before i place them. Thanks

Become wary of some prediction sites, especially for multis. In some cases I've found what seems to be deliberate false picks. I must remember to check other sites especially stats on form and previous games for every tip.

Came across this article discussing the element of luck in sports: http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/96378/why-t20-leagues-need-to-be-longer-freddie-wilde-indian-premier-league-ipl-big-bash-league-caribbean-premier-league-cpl-2017

The first part helps to explain why statistical anaylsis it not always correct.