Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tipster aldo1234

Bingo!

Come on! ALDO Come on! get back in the game and in the GREEN! you have had some awesome pre match multi results for small investments this month, especially Bet #3461727 and #3436985 giving anyone following your tips over an hours notice to possibly follow you in, and you can do it again. Soccer Punter should upgrade your membership and acknowledge those efforts especially coming off outstanding efforts by you in July. Good luck mate.

Thanks Ray. Kind of intentionally busted out, I need time to think things over. Its is pleasing to know that with a bit of work and know how you can actually win without being lucky. Evidently though, luck is not something you can count on.

No worries Aldo it is all a learning experience and no real money involved, I feel
    sure you will come back firing on all cylinders in the next round after a break, good luck!!

"I wouldn't say I'm missing it, bob" Thanks RayZar, I don't spend any money on soccer betting. The only money I spend on soccer is my support for this site. For this website to continue to get upgraded, one day we could even have the best punters put on workshops for a small fee.

good luck this round bud

We do not condone any form of spamming. Do NOT put links to other websites until you have seek our approval.

Seems someone didn't like that last comment aldo,i know what your saying though