Thread: Italy vs Spain - Europe European Championship Predictions

Italy vs Spain - Europe European Championship Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

Italy to win match happy betting!

UNDER 2.5 Total Goals:
    Considering all match results at 90min plus stoppage time, ITALY has an average goal concession rate of 0.69 per match from all appearances at the EURO Championship throughout the years. SPAIN throughout history at the EURO Championship concede on average 0.87 goals per match. With the great defensive qualities which will be on display today, I foresee a tightly contested match with minimum goals scored within the normal 90mins plus stoppage time.

Taking cognizance of Italy's ruthless performance against Belgium,It becomes so difficult to give Spain an edge in this crucial tie.Spain has been unconvincing in this tournament and it remains to be seen whether they can rise to the occasion. My predictions are,the tie will not head to extra time, Italy will not concede and Spain will lose by a lone goal.

Spain is always a team i support but odds does not favour them. Ita +0.25/+0.5 seems the winning bet for 90 mins.

Italy and Spain have their fair share of supporters. There is no one-sided favoritism by the punters. When in doubt, do nothing and avoid losing.

Italy playing Very strong, seems 1X to me aswel.
    Good Luck

to me its full time draw

either team will win this game. no draw. a good odd that both can win

The game is so tense , I see Spain pulling 1 back to make it a draw but still Italy will win in extra time

Italiaaaaaaaaaaa yessssssss