Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster scotalonia

With effect from December, we have revised the rules of tipsters competition.
    Minimum stake from 1,000
    Maximum stake for multi (accumulator) at 10,000

Well Done Soccerpunter ... the new changes are more in line with actuality. Congrats on making the site much better.

Buen trabajo / Good job!

Thank You josecabrera !!!

I hope to learn from the jedi master

Thank you imranmajid ... hope you enjoy and do well following my picks. Happy New Year to you and all following my daily picks.

hi scotalonia, love your tipping but the algorithmic math isn't necessary. I presume history is most important.

Thank you kinjosh but I have to respectfully disagree with you. I respect all views on wagering but in 20 years of professional wagering I have incorporated historical data with current data, trends, strengths, weaknesses, form and changes to name just a few of over 40 factors that I formulate into a calculating algorithmic wagering process. So, in my opinion algorithmic math for my picks and my system is indeed VERY necessary and a MUST as I formulate my picks based on their numeric supremacy. History on its own is not a system, rather a trend indicator or a factor that can be used but is not in any way definitive. In today's game there are so many changes and occurances daily that can affect a team, a game, a league or even an individual player ... so historical data is simply that ... data that can be added to your final choices but far from being the most important factor as you indicate.

you re a professional. keep it up man.