Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tipster K7E9P7

Yes. Big up my fellow countryman. We are so proud of you. We are so delighted in you once again. We shall follow your lead and get to learn a lot from you. CONGS for joining the WINNERs’ bracket.

We look forward to your being part of The BRAINS team any time soon.

The number of followers is overwhelming. This is good enough. Rejoice indeed. The struggle has not been easy anyway.

Brother Williams thank you for all your compliments, look through my Biography it's like a shamba hoe which does not deceive. When you go to shamba and again you say I lost my ground nuts the shamba hoe looks at you and say you are not Even, well I have given you what your teeth is chewing. And for sure it's true!!. "My Biography is my shamba hoe it has given me what I can not deny. Thank you colleagues, I wishes you the best next round, bye.

I just cherish your biography. It’s eye catching and exhilarating.

Great, thank you Williams

Hello sebo. I need to know whether the administration gives VIP tips when you have finished paying them?

And if so, are the VIP tips direct or you need to stress yourself to search just as it is in the platinum membership? Because platinum gave me hard time when I had finished paying. I thought they are direct tips kumbe it was not the case?

Your tips are so amazing.

How was the feeling when you last won? I am so desperate for the VIP treatment. I want to play winning ticket using SoccerPunter tips in the future. These guys tips must be reliable