Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slovakia vs England - Europe European Championship Predictions

Slovakia vs England - Europe European Championship Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

Slovakia to England maybe draw safe under 2.5

I would think two or three goals here as well.
    I think of 1-1/2-1/1-2 its also possible score.
    Base on h2h in this turnament, and how both sides played so far.
    If Eng win here (7pts) and 2nd match Rus could also win (4pts), both them can go thrue next stage.....
    If Slovakia draw or lose (3 or 4pts) & Wal draw (4pts), Rus then will go home...!
    I think good battle here! And because of that im going for :
    Eng win or draw

England, Do they need to win this match? Even England lost this match, current 4 points can be qualified to 3rd best place to next round. Even win/draw/lost with 1 goal can be qualified to next round.

For the next round, play off, they will maintain their best players to detect injury for unnecessary risk.I mean they will not use fully loaded gun, may be they can win but they will not aim as serious mind to win.They will be play as normal and can try not to be injury.

According to this fact, as our side, sitting at England as -0.5 or -0.75 in Handicap can be very serious risk at our side.

At Slovakia side, they need at least one point to qualify next round for sure, even all today match draw, Slovakia has chance for 3rd best playing team because Group B,E,F there one team to be qualified as rule even 4 points same, Slovakia scored 3 goal total exclusive for today match.

So Slovakia today will be play with very careful and serious mind to secure one point or will try to score one goal or will not be conceded goal to cover up next round.

By the above facts and calculation, Total goal is UNDER 2.50 and better stay at Slovakia +1 or Slovakia +0.50

England need to win this game in order to end first position, all big boys are first in there respective group so England will do the same. England league is one of the best league in the world so people are looking up to them and they are not ready to disappoint their fans around the world. Slovakia on the other hand is not so popular compare to England, even their team work is poor compare to England, so England gonna win the match.

my prediction is; 1:2 or 0:1

Every World Cup or Euro Cup, bookie gonna get profit because of England fans. Whatsoever England did, the gambler or fans they only bet England. Do not forget this, guys.
    Bookie are expert than us. We bet football for fun not like business, but bookie side, that is their Business. They have expertise, special tips man, history and so on.
    If England sure to win, why they are waiting at Draw side to give you money?

Bookie working with Head, gamblers working with Heart.

For me this is a tough match. Both teams have the potential to win here..
    I am going for Both teams score.
    Over 2.5 is a possibility here too..
    Goodluck!!

This time, I also have the same idea that Mr. Green Moe suggestion. Please do not bet with your heart. Consider carefully with your head. Emotion is the very dangerous in betting! You can love England players, but sit for Slovakia for today match. If you love money! Not for country, not for team, not for players, not for fans, but for MONEY, stay with SLOVAKIA!!

Wayne Rooney, Kyle Walker, Danny Rose, Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling are absent from England starting line-up.

This match will end in a draw!
    0:0
    Or
    1:1