Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Membership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Platinum Membership

If I may kindly ask is a must to join platinum?

Hi lesheey,

It is not mandatory for you to join Platinum Membership.

However, there is a daily limit restriction imposed for free accounts.

Platinum Membership is a necessity for professional gamblers, soccer tipsters and traders whom are seeking an edge over their bookmakers or betting exchange. Get all the football analysis in one place.

You can become a Platinum Member by paying for a daily, weekly or monthly membership.

As a new customer, it cost only $15 for the first month.

i have made a platinum member payment but it has not reflected, and i cant find any customer service to help me,

you guys dont have any form of customer support, i have an issue with payment i have paid but it has not reflected on my account

************* - visit website and win smartphone!

https://************* - visit website and win smartphone!

The service is worth the price...and this is coming from someone here who looks to maximize profit any way possible and avoids paying for picks/advice. But for 6 months of unlimited access, under $100usd is a fair deal for the streamlined data alone.

@******** - best crypto pumps on ******** !

https://************** - best crypto pumps on ********
    Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @******** !

Must I pay with skrill and paypal alone

Hi frankydabullet,

PayPal is the preferred payment for our Nigerian members.

Procedures for Nigerians on PayPal via Credit or MasterCard

STEP 1: As a new user on paypal you have to register, but if you are an existing user you can sign in

STEP2: Fill in your details through the registration form

STEP3: Make sure you have a valid email address as a confirmation link will be sent to your email

STEP 4: Put in your MasterCard number though its optional as this will be used to do your transactions

STEP 5: Tick the terms and agreement box and click on signup to continue

STEP 6 Login into your email as a confirmation to verify your account has been sent

STEP 7: Click on the link and you will be redirected to the paypal website where you will be notified about the completion of the verification of your account

STEP 8: After that you can pay through your cards once it has been registered during your signing up or you can also add a different card at your convenience.

I would like to seek out more information on the arbitrage page ... i went to your page and i saw a game that is 2 months in waiting (Hull City vs Leicester) . If i do become VIP, would i be receiving more up to date events, like let's say 24 hours prior to the game?