Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster frank_senso

Tipster frank_senso

This is a feedback to Tipster frank_senso.

Hi Frank_senso. From your biography, we understand that you have vast knowledge in investing. Do you have any tip for equities or forex or commodities? :)

Yes as a matter of fact I do have. But again, making money easy does not come for free... There are more variables in making money with derivatives than there are in football, but a red card in football changes all immediately, not with structured notes, bitcoin and betcoins, derivatives and trading in options. Fell asleep this morning so could not adjust my betting specialty (Brazil) but the bitcoin for example was not affected (like the Brexit - one his dead is another man his bread....)

Now it is time to buy bitcoin (as opposed to other "FX")... In one month there will be derivatives avail on the BTC

Back to football now...

Frank, what is your position on oil and dollar?

If you are serious in making profits in soccer betting, recommend VIP Membership to you.

bro frank, congrats!

betting on football games might be more profitable as opposed to oil and the $. Yeah, football games might be rigged but the contracts on oil (linked to the $) is a bigger gamble.

Congrat frank!!!!was nt feeling fine this morning.I wuld av play ur game..Pls paste evening games

thanks Beck, I finally understand the difference with betting on ********* as opposed to for example William Hill. Play online only life as that one pays better and I know more or less when there will be a goal based on the stats of the game. Does not always work but results are positive on long term. Most of my bets here this month were canceled because the odds changed more than x% or high volatility etc. Hence my new approach this month. Lets see....

just went through my statement to look at my high amount of DRAWS (almost 140 this month so far). Most of them are wins but canceled because of high odds volatility >10% or 15% (or odds changed within 100 seconds after bet was placed. How to avoid this? If you have membership, is it still the same? If these draws related to odds volatility were not canceled, my statement would have been over 8Mio$ win, not 6Mio. I also noticed that I am not the only one with this problem, but with the highest amount of draws (excluding the draws that are really draws, AH etc). Any advice? Am using live stats from different websites when live betting, so probability of goal is higher yet void and stored under my collection of draws....

pls can you predict draws for saturday at least 7 draws