Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Tipster kynzwilliams296

Please are you on soccerpunter VIP? Or have you tested it ? Please I just want to know.. Thanks for your reply

You're a good punter.. But sorry this month of September is my month. See you at October.

YOU ARE VERY GOOD. TODAY I'LL WIN SO BIG THAT NOT EVEN YOU CAN BREAK THAT RECORD. TODAY YOU'LL ACKNOWLEDGED ME

Soccerpunter Administration is going to evaluate us to see who is who in this competition. I believe they will not consider the 12, 13, 12.5, 11, or 5, 5.5, 6.5 under strategy to pull up on top. What it and see the correction which they will make at the end of this game. Mine are genuine. Who does not know your strategy @Geecute_Senior.

It’s my prayer that I win this month’s competition. So God help me.

Bro what does it mean by over/under:12,13,5.5,which over/under is this help us know

Thanks you so much soccerpunter for your kind and sincere justice in this cause. At last I am a second time winner. I am so proud of you. You have lifted my heart up. I will continue to work so hard, participate in this competition and always learn never to cheat in any competition because the truth will always show up one time. Champion always September 01-September 30 winner. I am so elevated.

Light shines before darkness but darkness has never accepted the fact. The genius legit!!!

Your victory make me a participant, I pray let This rain fall on me so that I will also be congratulated...

Thanks @adoogodswill81. I believe you too will make it. Just need to concentrate and master the concept to this end. One step at a time. You’ll be there.