Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster scotalonia

Thano you georgio_2k

Very impressing performance. I suppose up-to-the-minute factors like motivation (for an average league game) or current condition of the players on match day can't be put into an algorithm, right? As well as the dynamic factor of a game. Do you watch all the games live you bet on?

Thank you RapidViennaFan of course there are factors and events as well as individual elements that can never be incorporated into any system including my algorithim calculations. I try to stay from choices that may have or indicate any outeside or emotionally influencing conditions or factors. The more basic the facts and data on any given game the better. I do try to watch as many games as I can. Viewing matches in the way that I evaluate games is essential to keep updated and current with teams and match evaluations.

Fare judgement on betting tips.

Thank you Nessuit

Scatalonia I get your point. Well, keep it up in that end. Respect to you to have come up with such math. I often rely on H2H of teams but you make a valid argument there too.

Thank you kinjosh ... wagering systems are all about comfort zone and confidence. Respect to you and all the best to you and all those who analyse games for wagering.

Over 20 years is not necessary to say. I don't mean to be sarcastic but I have to state my mind. You came out 5 the in the last competition. Do better. Let the 20 years story stop at least for now. Smiles

Please direct Me on how to play other games here in the competition. I have been playing only 1x2 .ht/ft n the rest I can't find how. Thanks for the assist friend.

Not sure what you are saying Greatd. .. but all I am doing is trying to share what experience has taught me through the years. Success and best wishes to you and all that seek consistent winningredients wagers.