Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tipster chema

Tipster chema

This is a feedback to Tipster chema.

soccer prediction is in my blood and I thank soccer punta for providing us with a platform to exppres our skills.

The best tipster platform on the Internet and that gives pundits the best value in terms of wagering.

Any one out there not registered on soccer punter is missing a lot... The best ahead of the rest in terms of betting..... Keep up the good works soccer punter

Kindly may I take this opportunity to sincerely thank Soccer Punter on behalf of other tipsters, for providing us with a free platform that has enabled us and given us a conducive environment to learn and master the art of betting. I lack words of expressing my gratitude to you team Soccer Punter.
    God bless you so much as you continue to assist us punters.

Kind Regards
    CHEMA

Hi Chema, thank you for your compliments. We want our website to benefit as many people as possible. You can do others a favour by telling all Kenyans about SoccerPunter through word of mouth.

Thanks Soccer punter for your feedback. I have been doing Soccer punter a favour already by word of mouth and also using social media. I think as you can observe from your website, you are getting very many new registrations and as time goes on, the number will go up.
    Actually many of my Kenyan friends on Soccer punter are very happy indeed and are more than willing to share the good news about soccer punter.
    Keep it up guys and congratulations.

Kind regards.
    CHEMA

Once again am here to express my satisfaction and the fruits I continue to reap having been a member of Soccer Punter. My skills and experience to outwitting the bookies continue to get sharper, thanks to Soccer Punter.
    How should I thank Soccer Punter surely.... I don't know.. Keep it up guys and kudos!

The more you participate in the soccer punta tipster competition, the more you learn. Am a true testimony to that guys .So may I thank soccer punta for their platform. Am greatly appreciative of that fact.

Hi soccer punter members, things are getting better and better on this platform and for those who are not yet on this platform, am sorry you are missing out a lot. Members are making a kill here!....thanks to soccer punter..... Hurry and register to enjoy also....

Soccer Punter site is performing wonders and those not yet registered on this website are truly missing a lot... Hurry up guys