Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tipster K7E9P7

The tune plays better when the son of the soil rides with toppers

Yes. Our Man!!!! You are back on the waves and ready to win the race. I wish you the best among the top 3

This is your compliments to encourage me.
    Thanks Tonny and Williams.

I am so glad about your performance. It’s my desire that you win this month top position. Keep up the focus and let nothing take you down.

I so much believe that you are going to win this month.

This is really a play ground for genius, your will is your power, pls keep it up

Thanks Kingzills, thanks Williams for all your good words of encouraging me; I remember some of you people have been on my side for a long time communicating with me and you are still courageous to me. I endeavour very much thankful to you.

Greetings to you bro, God bless you

Thanks be to the Almighty for your taking the lead. We are so proud of you. 256 oyee!!!! K7E9P7 oyee!!!

Compliments of this round to all of you TonnyBankia, kynzwilliams296, Kingzills, ciquens; the people who stood with me communicating, understanding, well wishing me and not to forget encouraging me, things in concern with business of soccer predictions are not easy but with SOCCER PUNTER TIPSTER COMPETITION as has been organized by the TEAM and MANAGEMENT here, people can learn more but surely slowly by slowly. Thanks colleagues, Thanks Team here.