Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tipster jasoon

I always do my own thing and I am not responsible if you do not change the quotes fast enough.
    you refuse to bet 52 minutes (62.64.69 ......)

I'm not a cheater, so if I'm ever in the top ten, the 11th prize can be given.

I only play for my joy. I have the best bet on playing live bets, but I do not want anyone to call me a cheat so for some time i will not play live.

#2954873 was a losing prediction but it was rejected too because we have a set of rules and policy in place. So the system could reject winning and losing picks too. You should refrain from submitting predictions after 85th minutes because there will be major odds fluctuation.

unfortunately, the biggest winnings are for the last five minutes.
    I will continue to play live betting, and your smart system should delete bet if it is
    they will be suspicious.

You are good

Hello bud do know which team on Saturday go to win or darw Sunderland or Fulham

excellent picks

very very good

Great day

sir, I play d games freely, BT wt "psychological" analysis.. and am using this medium (soccerpunter) to ease the temptation to bet wt real money cos am afraid of addiction. I stake with 100naira every from Friday to Sunday no matter how sure the game is,just said DT for u to knw HW cautious I am wt bets.

Mabene
    keep it up men