M3 Spain Colombia
    M4 Atletico Mineiro Avai
    M5 Coritiba Palmeiras
    M6 Santos Botafogo FR
    M7 Chapecoense SC Gremio
    M8 Sport Recife Flamengo RJ
    M9 Vasco da Gama Corinthians
    M10 Australia Saudi Arabia

you are just a beast...wow..how are u able to land those huge odds on HT/FT prediction? pls i need help..am following you but its like u are giving me fish but i want to learn how to fish sir...can u help me so that even when u stop playing on this site i can make my own good predictions?

@ evansgh2,

First of all, I am not yet certified good enough. One week of overall winning results says nothing of a punter's skill. At least 6 months of performance is needed for skill evaluation.

For your question. You have to be willing to make many mistakes (from trying) and learn from them. The criterias for success/getting better: Hard work, a very sharp mind, understanding the psychology of bookies' sides and gamblers' side, out of box thinking...

I personally decided to refuse to play the easy way that is picking low odds fav teams all the time for obvious reasons like pushing the odds as high as possible to get high returns without risking too much capital. If you look at my performance in the months before June, that was something I was trying to do, but end up incurring tons of losing positions. But I always study my losing bets after every loss, try to find out what went wrong, and try improve with the next bet attempt.

A betting system, like a trading system, is to be developed by the person himself/herself to cater to his/her style and risk tolerance. It can't really be taught. Trying to adopt another person's methods usually doesn't work and tends to backfire with negative results due to incompatibility of the system with the user's personality. If you are willing to study datas hard, keep reviewing matches, you should be able to get something eventually. It can take many years to attain that. Shorter if you take it seriously on your own; a lot longer (or not succeed forever) if you rely on other people.

wow..thanks very much bro.. very insightful..Well I have tried several times and failed...trying to learn from my mistakes and its getting worse but will not give up though..I hope things turn around for my good this time because the losing streak is becoming bloody...I should start to refuse the easy way bet i guess and see what happens..thanks again sir..the fight against the bookies is not over yet..

great insight gentlemen I like it. I agree indeed one has to reflect and see where you went wrong. I lost a lot but when I bounced back I won incredible results like 912% profits and recently over 200% on real bets. I think its 85% psychology and 15% technical skill.

Well said Astor! Be it forex trading or soccer betting, risk management is key to success. You don't want to wipe up your capital before winning.

Astor please be frank to us are your games fixed or mere predictions because these wins were awesome.I personally haven't bet on tipsters games here before since it's mere predictions and most losses

@ kingnima12

I am not sure about other tipsters. Most of my bets are losses. I rely on good payout to stay ahead.

To clarify what I said. Many people see losses as a terrible thing. That is a self limiting way of seeing losses. To succeed at anything, you have to use everything on your path as your allies, including losses, failures or setbacks.

A real professional doesn't feel anything negative towards losses, including strings of losses and even blowing up accounts, based on my knowledge of professional traders' perspective on losses.

Losses is a major part of betting, whether you like it or not. Going for high win rate, low odds favourite bets doesn't really solve the problem of losses, because upsets can happen anytime due to matchfixing.

That is also why professionals recommend using very small position size in trading/betting. It does a few useful things: Protects against possible losing streaks, minimizes potential losses, and helps you to keep a healthy psychological mind because there isn't going to be any account threatening losses.

Losing bets, losing days, losing months are okay. Even George Soros, and Warren Buffett have a rare losing year!

The point is don't focus on profits and losses. Be objective, and focus on the actual bets itself. Focus on the skill, and getting paid is a matter of time, just like any other professions. Get good at betting (the skill itself) and you will make money consistently.