Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Tipster Doctor_S

Mr VAR, am I now on the right track? I will be always checking on you to see if my predictions are false.

Work hard next time. This ain’t a joker game, Mr. VAR...Doctor

Hehehehe .
    Take it eazy young man. There's a reason I have over 300 followers. I only saw a flaw in the system and I pointed it out. If you're still offended by that, then I would like to say, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to take this chance to
    apologize, to absolutely NOBODY, because I am still the best and the greatest tipster this site has every seen. I am a proven Champion and when I'm serious, No one can come close. I just don't want to post many winners on this site anymore like I used to. If we all win then the bookmakers will go broke and can't afford to pay us all.

Good game

boa tarde ainda na ativa

Nice one your kind are very rare i most say a big congratulations to you and followers keep this work moving

I like him, he is one of the best predictor's I have ever come across with. Thumps up mr man. I like yo predicts

my friend before a week ago i send email to soccerpunter team to fix the problem with under betting.i watch some people from nigeria with big amounts and i bet also to hit them. now the rankings is clear...................also the gold star is clear...........and i hope to win second star in this month...............always clear bro.................

in 10 min i will bet in avranches-martingues over 2.5 goal on completicion and in my bookmaker with real money...........good luck to me...........