Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Tipster Doctor_S

@bhuroon. Asian Handicap betting is a type of betting where the favorite team is usually given a disadvantage (goals to overcome) and the underdog (the team expected to lose) is given the goal advantage.. If you pick a team that has an assigned goal disadvantage (eg: -1, the team must win by more goals than the assigned goal disadvantage. If you pick the underdog with the assigned goal advantage, they only need to hang on and not let the favorite team overcome the assigned goal advantage.
    -0.0 if the match ends in a draw everyone get their stake back.
    -0.5 is minus Half a goal- Team assigned this disadvantage must win by 1goal or more .
    -1 is minus 1 goal. Team must win by 2 goals. If you win by only 1 goal then the bet is void (you didn't win, but you get your stake back)
    -1.5. is minus 1 and half goal. Team must win by 2 goals or more or the bet is lost.

If Liverpool is playing Redbull today and you pick Liverpool -0.5 handicap, then Liverpool must overcome the goal disadvantage by beating Redbull by 1 goal or more if they can or the bet is lost. IF you pick Redbull at +0.5 advantage then they just need to hang on for a draw or beat liverpool if then can. If Redbull lose, the bet is lost.

I hope that helps. You click soccerpunter Help tab -->> Betting Tutorials--->Asian handicap betting for more info.

FORZA DOCTOR SEI FORTE DAI CON I TUOI PRON OSTICI VINCENTI SEI GRANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you good bro see you when you get there

lol, no supernatural thing at all, its all a game. sometimes we win and sometimes we win. and thats just life itself. thanks

i admire your picks. keep it up

Doctor can will chat somewhere Else

doctor S, i respect your advice, thanks a million to you

Pure Wizardry the way I predict these matches. I'm going to have to slow down with these tips so the bookies don't get angry at me.

Doctor_S can we have a chat on email or ********?

Ride on Doc