Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster Kishan078

hello guy, i see you are doing well now please can you share your experience to us who care for betting prediction, good luck, thanks

hey Kishan its been great following your predictions. and you've been pretty consistent in this round 109. i'm sure alot of other punters here are learning like i am. Keep winning big man!

Thanks for your tips bro, you are the best.

Kishan to be honest with you. Your games ACCA are out of the ordinary but still are profitable. Just love your game selections.
    Please keep it up.

Kishan to be honest with you. Your games ACCA are out of the ordinary but still are profitable. Just love your game selections.
    Please keep it up.

Kisha078 Do you make use of Apps? I do. Try downloading SofaScore.. You may find their detailed and all-round analysis and ease of use a +. Disclaimer: I'm not advertising pls. Just sharing experience

Keep it up bro, you are lifting Uganda's flag high here!

Your making Soccerpunter.com a real platform for predictions. Keep on good work...

Thanks guys. Normally I don't like to refer to website predictions...I tried yesterday because I didn't had access to historical H2H data...cost me dearly...I usually use my own judgement...Can work in both ways depending on luck. I have been on this platform since April...initially won up to 4m but then lost...was experimenting all kinds of options...no regrets...But now I think I stabilised.

all d best bro