Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Tipster Kishan078

What has happened boss? It can’t be to be placed in 150th position with an account balance of 2, 696, 000$. It seems the system has erred in this

@ kynzwilliams296. This is due to my having less than 30% win ratio. The system is working fine.

How do you mean having lost 30% win ratio?

@Shadonic92. In order to be ranked in the top 10, you need to have a win ratio of 30%. Check your tipster dashboard.
    "Your current rank is 197 from 165 bets with a 27.94% win ratio.
    You must have at least 30% win ratio to have a better rank. "
    You have 19 wins and 49 losses. 19 wins divided by total bet of 68 (19+49) x 100. You get 27.94%.

please help me out here. I won last month and don't know how to redeem my price.

@Shadonic92. You need to contact Soccerpunter. I won back in 2017 but I never got any reward or prize.

You guys, I believe SoccerPunter does give rewards Incase you meet their criteria for proper playing of these matches. Read well, their form of prizes on their dashboard. These are the most legit guys I have always reached out and respond quickly. Incase of anything, please do not hesitate to contact them ASAP. They are always their to respond 24/7. So, there is no need to be disappointed. Me, I can testify at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadonic92 View Post
    please help me out here. I won last month and don't know how to redeem my price.

Why didn't you get any reward or price? I have tried getting InTouch with them and they are not giving me any concrete response. Very disappointing
    Shadonic92, we have responded to you promptly on the 4th and 8th of August. We directed you to read the FAQs at https://www.soccerpunter.com/competition_faq.php but you refused to read and keep asking obvious questions.

Just to be clear once and for all, there is no monetary prizes. Refer to https://www.soccerpunter.com/competition_prizes.php