Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manchester United vs Liverpool - England Premier League Predictions

Manchester United vs Liverpool - England Premier League Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

best match

my liverpool will win

LFC will dominate this weekend

A win for manchester united.............

Write your match preview and analysis. You could win a prize if you are selected. it will be a well contested game but I see ManUnited winning...

joelokus
    This is going to be a tight game but based on the current form of Man united and also given the fact that Liverpool also wants to catch up with the Chelsea at the top this game will end in a draw.

Liverpool have failed to score in successive matches under Jurgen Klopp for the first time since February 2016 and are now winless in three matches.
    Manchester United are expected to be a bit more adventurous against Liverpool this time out compared to their 0-0 draw at Anfield earlier in the season, but the manner of Southampton's 1-0 win over the Reds on Wednesday may lead to Mourinho choosing another defensive approach

prediction:manu 1...Liverpool 0.

Looking at man utd form from the last games, manutd has had 9 winning streak in a row totally 15 games unbeaten both home and away cosidering thier recent form. Whilee liverpool on the other side has had some little shortcomin in recent time due to thier loss main on form player mane due to african cup of nation. Countinho is back and will featurenin this game. Inspite, this cant guarantee them asolid three point in old trafford against a strong team with many options on bench. I think klopp side will really need to work to get anything out this game considering thier recent form against plymouth and southampton whoch ended in goaless draw and 1-0 loss respectively. My prediction fon for safer bet. Manutd win or daraw

Mu win ::2-1/2-0/1-0 ext (Draw Home$5.50)

First & for all Manchester United have a streak that they want to keep running. Secondly, Man U have won 27 games against Liverpool. Thirdly, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Mkhitariyan & Pogba. Fourthly, Manchester won it's last game & Liverpool lost its last game. Fifth, Manchester United have won most of their games at home. Six, Sadio Mane Liverpools' top scorer isn't available. Clearly Manchester United are going to be victorious again in this fixture. Correct score 2-0. Goals by Rooney & Ibrahimovic.