Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials from Winners of Tipsters Competition

Testimonials from Winners of Tipsters Competition

I really fancy soccer punter competitions because they offer me a platform to master and improve on my betting skills as I would be very keen to ensure that every bet counts.I love what soccer punter has done to me individually.so I urge every every punter to use this competition as a platform to expertise.

Thank you very much soccer punter.

Testimonial

A great place for people to improve and practice on their betting skills without losing real money. Prizes are also good. Wish everyone the best.

soccerpunter the best

i like to play in soccerpunter tipsters competition because they are the best in the world. i have benefited a lot because my prediction skill have improve. thanks to soccerpunter for my win reward.

Quote Originally Posted by vokesmaja View Post
    i like to play in soccerpunter tipsters competition because they are the best in the world. i have benefited a lot because my prediction skill have improve. thanks to soccerpunter for my win reward.
    Well, congratulations! =)
    -=-
    Kites
    -=-

Tipsters competition Round 80 Winner (N0. 1)

Before I joined soccerpunter i used to lose most of my bets. The soccerpunter tipster competition gave a forum to learn how to bet while minimizing the chances of losing. I most especially greatly developed my accuracy at multibets. This is a forum like no other that gives upcoming punters from all over the world to develop their skill. I would like to encourage everyone to join this forum and participate in the tipster competition in order to develop their betting skills.

Thank You.

Tipsters competition Round 79 Winner (N0. 3)

Soccer punter provided me a platform to play without necessarily losing money. Aside it been fun for me, it also sharpened my skills in betting and choosing football markets that were most likely to provide returns. I have been able to sharpen my multiple betting skills. It has been a great way of developing skills of a good soccer punter. Thank you!

Testimonials from Winners of Tipsters Competition

This is a thread for winners to post their testimonial on being the top 10 winners of the tipsters competition.

Thank you for your support.

YEAH!!! Testimonials from Winners of Tipsters Competition

I'm happy writing this. SoccerPunter.com has helped my match prediction skills (more in the 1x2) improve greatly. A BIG THANK YOU, from me to you all at SoccerPunter.com. Thanks for the easy to use outline of the entire site. And thanks for making me a VIP Member.

Smile Round 80......10th rank winner

I have known soccerpunter.com and used the site to play my games for over 6months before regisetering to try out my personal luck if i can do it .Thanks to tipster like rickpunter( my role model)..i believe i should be able to do it ...I registered for the first time and at the end of the month ,it was a surprise i was ranked 10th (in the whole world) and soccerpunter gave the title (10th best tipster ....80th Round)
    Thanks to the admin ...

I love their odds , over 1.25,over 2.25 where you dont loose all your money and will also help you in alaysing what you play in the real sense..

I can now Put tipster at the back of my name... Lol

Signed
    Tipster ollypopo

Soccer punter a great place for every one to improve on their betting skills, i would love to encourage everyone above the betting age to join this forum and participate.

Soccer punter you guys are the best!!!