Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster mfmanzira

Tipster mfmanzira

This is a feedback to Tipster mfmanzira.

Thankyou so much and congrats for being on top.
    I would like you to show me how to play tipsters competition and win real money please assist me.
    I will be so glad if you teach me how to play.

Hie Hatia, sorry got your message late. its a bit challenge, sometime we analyse but these parly do not always go the way we "want". But get a history of highest scoring teams and give them favourites of first team to score, over 1.5, Home +Draw or Home + Win, I am still learning and hope to "graduate" soon

SoccerPunter VIP Membership will address your concerns by tipping you with potential fixed matches to help you win money and avoid bookies trap. Our state of the art proprietary system scans and detects football matches with exceptionally high winning probability.

See more at: https://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-tips.php

i like your picks please can ypu put us thru too ??

Hie Abubakar, thanks for the message, in this game you have to be vigilant, there is no 100% gaurantee on accumulators. thats why you see having few punter failing to break the limit of swimming in 10+ million or even hitting 100million on the virtual account.
    selections we make i believe are open to everyone who is a member , so you can check but cannot give 100% guarantee as anything can happen on the soccer field. All the best in your analysis too.

good work

I live you picks keep it up please

i like those over 0.5 first half. keep it up bro

Click the Follow button at the top of this page and you will receive an email whenever the soccer tipster submits a prediction. Do not post your personal contacts such as email address or phone number. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. Offenders may be banned from the website.ok

Nice Picks, Bro. Keep it up