Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool vs Manchester United - England Premier League Predictions

Manchester United are currently unpredictable,the team does not act as a team much depends and is designed to depend onIbrahimovic or Pogba while Liverpool is currently in amazing form,especially at home, the Reds burned a firework against Hull and Leicester, i predict 1X

Liverpool's previous 2 home games have seen 3 goals in the first half, I expect a lot of goals, both teams to score, home team to win.

Over 3.5 FT :)

For odds above 2.00, it shows that the bookies aren't confident about the outcome of the match result. I usually avoid betting on such soccer matches.

livepool wil score faxt nd they wil win the matchg,,,,,,1

Arsenal , Tottenham and Liverpool are the three teams currently unbeaten in their last five games , Arsenal have won all five with the other two drawing one , in this match a much anticipated clash between Liverpool who host Manchester United , since taking the helm at Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp has transformed Liverpool into a fast becoming fierce rival to all and sundry just as he did when taking over at Borussia Dortmund when escalating Borussia to unprecedented heights in his 7 years there , the visiting side now under the care of the over talked about Jose Mourinho have not fared much better than what they did under their previous coach Louis van Gaal , in fact at the same time a season ago L van Gaal showed 5 wins , 1 draw and 1 loss whilst `The Special One` has 4 wins , 2 losses and a draw , van Gaal had 5 goals against whilst Mourinho has 8 , looking at this match Man United are not performing as a team should and to be ruthlessly honest Ibrahimovic is a player way past his best just as Rooney , as for wagering the well oiled machine `Liverpool` should walk this and who knows enough goals and they could find themselves right on top of the whole lot .......Liverpool to win !!!!

Please someone should gist me about this website am new here

soccer stupid, mafia refree champions!!!