Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment for VIP Membership

Payment for VIP Membership

Hello Soccerpunter how can i be a vip member but im in Ghana and i don't have a papal account..Can you help? Thanks

Hi pharrell1,

If you do not have PayPal account, you can pay via western union.

Thank you.

payment verification

hey,i was trying to verify my payment via sms code that was sent to my phn no. but it can't go through,please help

Hi McAlois,

We did not receive any payment from you.

What service would you like to pay for?

What is your preferred payment method?

I paid but my account is not upgraded

murphix, you provided a bogus information when you created your SoccerPunter account. It has resulted in unnecessary delay when verifying your account after payment.

Generally, when our members send a payment, their account will be in pending verification status. And they have to undergo a SMS or ID verification before their account is verified.

I have paid for vip subscripotion and not updated

Quote Originally Posted by Terrytown966 View Post
    I have paid for vip subscripotion and not updated
    Thank you for paying with MPESA. Your account has been updated successfully yesterday and you received our winning VIP Tip.

I did the same payment for VIP tips but you people have never bothered sending me even a single tip. I can tell its like there is nothing like VIP memberships that is actually working. Course you should at least answer people email

Hello Soccer punter I subscribed for Platinum Member ship using MTN Mobile money on the 6th/10/2019 but my account has not been activated yet. I have written to the admin but no response. Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance,