Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tipster Vidmadcrash

well great work bro great support from Ghana Respect

nice job bro

williano24 many thanks, I do try to find high probability picks and also selections which aren't so obvious (High Odds) I set down singular bets that those who follow me have nothing to influence their multiple bet selections (The final choice is theirs). However being 'maxed out' at 400,000 leaves me sometimes with no option but to play an odd multiple selection bet. I appreciate your thanks, as with all the guys who have commented. thanks for your support :) kmsweetkhan, I was aware of Ubongs post, I don't do requests for individuals, if I see it I'll play it, if you like play it too... thanks for spamming my page ... it looks so much busier on here now :)

Yesterday was an off day for many of us tipsters, it was a weird one...anyway!, onwards and upwards ... hope you caught Valenciennes @ 5/2 and Dinamo Moskva 1X @ 93/50 my two successes yesterday. Hopefully I'll get back in the groove today with the return of U.K fixtures ... best of luck, tipsters and punters.

hello everyone goo evening and how is the business of prdiction going on here in the soccerpunter world ......anyways monday is my birthday and am cashtrapped please i need some sure games to stake on please help a brother out help me make my birthday a memorable one am not asking u to give me money just some games i can stake on i dont know what directed me here i just happen to believe in u guys ........... THANKS AND GOD BLESS US ALL

Bishop Phizzy ... there's no such thing as a sure game or an easy prediction ... with a birthday or without!. Just incase you're wondering, why would a millionaire spend time predicting results for others?, Do you think he'd stick around to share in his good fortune?, I'm sorry! ... you have the wrong millionaire in the wrong mansion, If I'm not a rich man from this, I can't help you, sorry!!!. DON'T ASK FOR FAVOUR, I DON'T DO REQUESTS!!!!

Having a hard time of it, after a couple of days with my finger off the pulse, (no predictions) I seem to have lost my way somewhat!, I'm confident it'll all be good towards the end of the month, there's always one or two days where everything you think you know hits the ****s. Must try harder... perhaps a day of predicting the obvious to get the confidence back .... it's a funny old game, Saint!.

Haven't bet on any team yeet but from the look bro you doing a great job and will be happy to contact your more so i cam win too Toms up

i wish you luck guys