Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payment for Nigeria members

Payment for Nigeria members

Dear fellow members,

We are pleased to know that many of you are keen to become our VIP or Platinum Members as well as subscribing to exciting football predictions.

We have received feedback from some Nigerian members that they encountered difficulty in making payment.

Thus, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you how you can pay.

It is to use Naira MasterCard issued by First Bank Nigeria. Then click on PayPal button to pay using that card.

Thank you.

Has anyone had a problem recently with his VIP membership?

It's been more than four days and am yet to receive a single tip

Dear hollowu,

There was a winning VIP Tip on Odd which was released two days ago for Europa League.

If you did not receive it, it means the tip release timing was outside your preferred time period as set in your profile.

Based on what we could see, you have set it from 0700 hrs to 2000 hrs.

We would encourage you to set it up to 2300 hrs if possible.

Red face

have done that, the timing is now from 0700 hrs to 2359 hrs, would i be receiving the next tip ??

We do not know in advance when is the next VIP Tip. You have to keep yourself ready and available during those hours.

If I had known this was the terms of operation, I would not have subscribed. Am so regreting I did now !

I finally got a vip tip yesterday. I couldnot believe it won. Thanks soccer punter, bigups

Quote Originally Posted by hollowu View Post
    I finally got a vip tip yesterday. I couldnot believe it won. Thanks soccer punter, bigups
    Patience is key to success. Thank you for joining VIP Membership.

can someone give me five draws for today

Can i get 3 home win,3 over2 goals,2 htdraws &3fulltime draws pls sir i need it.