Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portugal vs France - Europe European Championship Predictions

Portugal vs France - Europe European Championship Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

France to win the final on home soil. Portugal have rode their luck all tournament and Cristiano is always dangerous but this is an easy win for France

Otsocи легкая )

The best bet for this game is to avoid it ;) It's again clash of better players vs better tactic. Portugal is playing ugly football but it brings them result and Santos will come up with tactic just like Croatia who had better players but terrible Manager. We all saw some huge mistakes in tactic and player choosing from Dechamps against Germany. They were playing against attacking team and he leaves Kante on the bench? A player who had 9 interseptions avg per game last season in Premierlague, and he chose to go with slow Giroud and have Martial on the bench? (we saw Giroud and his two chances where he was to slow to move away from last defender and go one on one GK). I think that Portugal have better chances in this match but this is final, and is played in France against Frace so I will avoid it.

I totally agree with20LEgend. But if you can't stop betting, you want to watch the match with your bet, you better choose Portugal. The Portugal will get at least draw in ninety minutes . For goal, I think this will be over 2.5 ! Better skip betting for this final match!!!

If one is addicted to gambling, they should play at SoccerPunter Tipsters Competition because it is free and they do not lose real money.

My prediction for euro finale 2016 :over 2,5buts Portugal win correct score 4-2 big finale donc pluie de buts CR7 pour un jolie spectacle.

Going again with all my knowledge and h2h statistic point here for only one winner!
    Road to final Portugal had much easiest than France!
    Portugal draw 90%games won only 1 game!
    France from all games this Euro2016 : 5win and only 1 draw!!
    This is all about France and fantastic team with descent players like GRIEZMANN (he will be goalscorer this euro) GIROUD, POGBA, PAYET. They all can destroy at the moment any club!! And Portugal what 5draws 1 win and they luckly are in final and they think of win Euro? Its not gonna happen !
    If they win Euro i mean Portugal im give up following and watching football.
    If someone deserved glory and 1st place its only FRANCE. this game tonight proof im not wrong. And players i mansion will do they job and some of them my score goals. I can guarantee FRANCE WIN and RONALDO cry after this game as normal...
    Correct score i think of 3 different:
    1-2 FRANCE
    0-1 FRANCE
    0-2 FRANCE
    Griezmann score anytime!
    FRANCE WIN OR DRAW
    FRANCE DRAW NO BET
    GAME FINISH IN 90MINUTES!

Good luck with the easiest Final prediction ever!

Portugal's play is too slow and deliberate...I think they will be found out tonight and I expect a comfortable win for the French

France has more possibility to win Euro 2016 Final.

Today might be Christiano ron night. Am seeing Portugal win this game. For me am going for under 1.5 1st half to be on safety side.