Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Portugal vs France - Europe European Championship Predictions

@CzeskiTip there is no such thing as 100% sure match. And you as a tipster should know that. 99% of great tipster will always avoid betting on derby match and cup finals, as both teams are there for a reason. Today is the case that France is in final becouse of players and Portugal becouse of tactic, and it's hard to copare these two things. I really wish you a good luck in this match ;) I will avoide it but I will support France so you can keep watching football after this game ;))

Portugal is not a best team . surly grace will lift the trophy.

Portugal +0.25 max
    Over 2
    HT over 0.75
    Fun bet
    CS : FT 3-1 @51.00
    HT/FT : H/H @8.00

This could well be a low-scoring match as the market suggests, but I'll be optimistic in the hope that this will be a thriller of a final and go with an indicator that suggests total goals 4, which I believe will translate to a correct score of either 2-2 or 1-3 to France.

Ronaldo probably out...now bet on france looks good...at odds of 2

I selected correct score 0-0 before kickoff, seems good for now ;) odds @6.0
    I believe in France to win in ET or penaltys
    Good Luck

Without injured Ronaldo, Portugal can only hope for a penalty shootout.
    France is not playing as well as previous matches.

Hahahahaha....

Bookie woonnnn....hahaha

Bandare Ngakak ngakak 0-0 Kacamata gak da yang pick!!!Pesta Pora bandarnya!!!apalagi jika Portugal juara klop sudah!!!King of Draw Portugal!!!adu nasib penalty!!!???

Portugal won....horeeee