Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany vs France - Europe European Championship Predictions

Germany have proven to be World Champions. They rise up when it matters most, they also boast a
    superior record when it comes to head to head. France on the other hand have literally struggled to be impressive all through the competition. They only
    turned it up a notch against new commers Iceland. Their team play is still very poor, as they rely on individual brilliance most of the time. The French have relied on Payet, and Pogba to win their games. The Germans However, show more of team play than individual brilliance.

I see Germany winning this one. Goodluck y'all .

I think away-home, if France cannot find the second in first half.

The Germans have actually mastered the art of playing 4231 formation in the euro 2016 competition which they have used in their last 5 matches while france had only used it in their last match against Iceland also coupled with the fact that the Germans had only conceeded one goal.With this I give it to the Germans.1.0 .

Who remembered me yesterday.. Am the guy who predicted straight win for Portugal.. Today is also a Straight win for France!!.

No comparison between Germany & France . Its enough for France to qualify for Semi Final. France has only advantage of its home ground. All Other things are in favour of Germany.

Most of win or lost come from how the Bookie open the odds my experience.
    Today according to odds, better stay at Handicap +0.25 at Germany side. And goal is under 2.50.

No goal is hot for the moment, 0-0 @7.50 odds
    Worth a bet,
    Good luck

Chouakboom if 70% games are fixed you believed Aliens too?^^

All I can see in this match is goal goal

France is leading one nil now. It is time to move in on germany -1/4