Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portugal vs Wales - Europe European Championship Predictions

Portugal vs Wales - Europe European Championship Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

THis is the match with the teams which were not expected to reach this far.
    ***Wales it's their first time to do it and I think is one of the very difficult team to beat in this tournament with strong defence mentality.
    ***Portugal had to fight to remain in the competition ,then from there they have been so eager to challenge whoever comes.

For now I think it's a win or draw for WALES, but also I expect to be very tough match between these two teams.

Gareth Bale knows Cristiano Ronaldo inside out and he will instruct his Welsh colleagues on how to stop him.

**** WALES

Don't ignore the fact that Ramsey isn't playing. I see a lot of people tiping on Wales or draw. I'd say that without Ramsey and Davies draw at the best. Wales isn't about Bale it's about midfield and organized defense and both lines are missing their key player.

I cannot agree more with 20LEgend. It is akin to Italy missing De Rossi against Germany. As a result, the Italians had problem to breakdown the Germans defense.

Safe bet for me is +0.5 HT goals with out telling who is going to win here. Because what ever we think happen oposite way. If you missed key players how come you can predict who wins here? Compare both sides and average goals and stage what they are after i would say both will fight for final here. Still thinking Both sides to score looking good value here....good luck Punters!

Portugal are more than a one man team. Pepe , Sanches and William have all played well. And I would expect a Portugal to win in 90mins and worthy favs, but not worth a bet.
    Defo agree AR will be a massive miss as he has been involved in much of Wales good attacking play.

Wales have scored a goal in the 1st half in many games and Portugal have weak defense. I feel this game will start with a bang.
    Over 1.5 first half goals

score FT 2-2. portugal win 1-0 HT