Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slovakia vs England - Europe European Championship Predictions

I enjoy reading and participating in this soccer forum because we can hear the opinions from different punters. As long as we stay united and share our input, we should have an edge and stand a better chance to beat the bookmakers!

Personally I think England will not win today.

Over 1.5 to be on the safe side

Our panel of experts do not think that England will lose to Slovakia. However, we cannot rule out a draw.

Indeed, I can't see why England Will lose this game.
    Smart bet could be draw no bet England or DNB2
    Good Luck

For me BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE is 100% sure

I always laugh when I read that so many ppl think that English players and their team is something special.For me they always were and they will always be bunch of overrated players,same stands for their Premier League when they compete in european competitions,they get spanked every time,every year despite having squads filled with highly payed players.I mean city was rubbish,UTD was rubbish and arsenal as always finished their european path in first round of knockout stages.Only Liverpool played great and that was mostly due to Klop and his vision of football,overall this england team will do nothing as always and despite their journalists talking high of their team trust me that if they meet either spain or italy england is OUT! This match for instance can go both way,it's the copy paste of yesterday match between France and Switzerland and it will probably end the same...