Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: France vs Romania - Europe European Championship Predictions

Last 5 games Romania when played Away: 4Draws/**** / lossing 3 goals and scoring 5goals.
    Last 5 games France when played Home:
    5wins / average goals a game 3.1/ conceded 5goals/ keep clean sheet 3 times in last 5 meetings.
    Both sides last 5 games:
    France won 1 time and 4times draw- with low average goals a game for this occasion.
    So yes ddominated side is France for sure but we cant forget Romania was the toughest team to score goal in qualifications. They scored 10 goals and loss only 2 goals. Im not talking about last 2 friendly games where they allowed to conced goals and score lots to oponents.
    Last 10 European Matches in recent 40 years. 5 times first game (opening one) finished 1-1 !!!!
    Do you think France win with big difference? Im not to sure about it. Yes they have pressure because they play and orgenised this Euro2016. But dont forget about Romanian defence!! Great scorers for France like GRIEZMANN/ POGBA/ GIROUD will try to score here for sure! If Giroud Played in Middle front and i check he does i recommend cheekey pound for him to score first

1x2 France.

First Half Over/Under to choose Over.

Over 2.5

under 2.5

A goaless draw won`t be much if a supprise buti predict btts.

Both team to score..

Correct score 2 : 1

my prediction :2:0

Tough match to predic,looks like the match will end on a draw