Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster argy78

swasya,i posted my prediction already click the game and my comments should be there, victory win but in play,wsw run hot or cold will be watching game as for the A league 70percent of the games are over 2.5 so use that betting strategy and over long term you will be in front

i wish luck bro

Seems iv picked up a few new followers despite my pretty average results, so thanks.I am not that interested in the competion itself so being in the green is not a priority.I bet real money on the Aleague,german second division and the Jleague when it starts and do a lot of research on the games and leagues and these should be the only bets anyone following me should look at closely and ignore any other bets i place.If for some reason I'm in the platinum top 20 don't worry, just check the comments section on Aleague games and my predictions will be there

Queensland Roar vs SydneyFC: fora@1,59 #betfair _-_ Over 2.5Goals@1.61

Queensland Roar
    2 - 1
    Sydney FC

it seems that even that if ur ranked way outside the top 20 ,like low 100s a platinum membership is needed to see tips, hope its going well soccerpunter

Keep winning

GOOD WORK

Does anyone know whats going on with this site

Looks like its starting again,winning bets marked as a lost,the costa rica bet ended up 5/2