Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster argy78

Soccerpunter,the sites getting full off bugs and problems,no pre match betting on most bundasliga,serie a,epl games this week,to many competitions with only 2 or 7 betting options that need to be removed and game totals allowing over,under 2.5 only,today i can bet serie b and c. but serie a noware to be seen.

argy, it was a minor issue that we fixed it promptly. You can try again Tipsters Competition

takin short odds on wcq. is a massive mistake,wait 3 weeks till leagues come back

The extra long Jleague season is nearly over,with 6 teams fighting to stay up and with the rest of the teams safe and nothing to play for its getting too risky to bet on.Well done Kawasaki Frontale for winning the league with games in hand

The new A league season is starting,theres been alot of player and coach movement in the off season so stay clear for the first weeks.The Perth Glory will be playing all there games away till january when the state is due to open up.Melbourne city and Sydney fc look strong again this season,Melbourne victory will improve with a new coach and players as for the rest of the sides its a wait and see till a few games are played

Hey soccerpunter,i have old bets still showing up in my pemding predictiobs,the games were from last year,can you please get rid of them,thank you

Thank you soccerpunter for voiding most of my winning bets that were all settled and placed on major leagues

To anyone following me,after getting nearly every bet voided weeks after they were placed i will no longer be placing any picks worth following,i expect to lose every month so i would unfollow my as of now

Hello argy78, please keep up with the good work . You're doing great. I appreciate your tips

The Lambton and Adamstown game picks were made last month and both games were cancelled,they appeard here on the start of this month and for anyone following me i would not bet these 2 games today.They started out as saturday plays in fine weather last month and end up as midweek games in wet weather,i will look at the games again but will probably leave them alone