Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster argy78

Louis11,its not really about picking winners,its about beating the bookmakers so your better off studying a few leagues to start with,use other tools other than this site to get information on games,the bookies do sometimes get it wrong but them games are hard to find

True goal bets are a little less risky, I get frustrated by the penalty kicks that change the outcome. I've found with bets from other sports if you can set your own line, that helps beat the bookies sometimes. I guess we are searching for value and I wish you the best of luck doing so. Thanks

Over weekends there's a nil-nil game organised every night in games that should have a lest one goal. This ensures that anyone attempting a multi will never win.

Please disregard the perth glory v shanghai shenhua prediction i just posted,i didnt check the team news and after seeing shanghai injury list i believe they are way to short at 1.70 for the win

The Sydney v Shanghai sipg looks impossible to call,players missing on both sides,the Australian sides forced to go to Qatar because of legal reasons,player unrest in Shanghai and both teams at oposite ends off the season.BTTS and over 2.5 look like safe bets

The Perth Glory game vs Ulsan should be a easy win for Ulsan but @ 1.40 better to wait and hope the Glory gets a goal.The Glory will let in goals with the back up goal keeper playing so over 2.5 looks good

The Jeonbuk v Sydney game is an easy pick,btts # 1.70 ,in all games asian champions league in qatar so ar the australian teaam have scored and btts has hit every time

It's good to know that you are managing your risks and keep your losses small in the recent rounds.

thanks soccerpunter im trying to hit 62 percent win ratio

The Perth glory v Tokyo fc game will be closer than the 1.30 odds on Tokyo suggests in this asian champions league game .The Chinese teams in this competion look like they have had enough after domestic season spent in lock down and now again in Qatar.Yokohama Marinos are looking very good in what looks like the strongest group and worth backing to wen every game