Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster argy78

Should be right, as long as theres no cutting corners going on )

Although i am new here but looking through your predictions so far show that you have not only done well but also have performed wonderfully well. Weldone keep it up. Great!!!

Hey yehmzy,welome to soccer punter and good luck.I wouldnt follow my predictions to closely if you want some profits though because im inconsistent and not to worried if i lose

Good to see another aussie having a good run :D

Hey aldo,yea a good start to the month mate and hoping for good results on world cup games and good to see a few aussies in the green .Going to try placing less bets and stick to only a few leagues, see how thats goes

Yeah, you've been doing well at btts. Portugal/Germany WC Final?

World cup is hard to predict,germany is always a chance and spain are going to be hard to score against while france has got individual talent in every position.Until i see a few games i won't be putting cash on the winners except on over 2.5 in a few of the group games

Sounds like a good plan, yeah it'll be interesting to see if goals are likely.

Its happening again, my total balance is going down without me placing a bet,100 k disappeared from this mornings total.last time this happened i lost interest and asked the people following me to ignore my predictions, probably a good idea to do the same this time as well

Quote Originally Posted by argy78 View Post
    Its happening again, my total balance is going down without me placing a bet,100 k disappeared from this mornings total.last time this happened i lost interest and asked the people following me to ignore my predictions, probably a good idea to do the same this time as well
    One of your In-Play picks #3437445 was rejected after we received a complaint from a member.