Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster argy78

The new A league season starts soon,its a broken start with Sydney teams in quarentine and the teams that pl;ayed in ACL have extra weeks off.Western Sydney and Melbourne victory look solid with good player pick ups and i will be backing them in the opening games,Perth glory will win at home but away from home i wouldnt back them.Sydney fc are without a import striker for the first time in their history so best leave alone at short odds for the first few weeks and Adelaide united look week on paper.Melbourne city look strong this season while Central coast and Newcastle jets will lose most of their games this season

The J league starts this weekend with a 20 team competition for the first time with 4 teams being relegated to bring it back to 18 teams next year.The 2 new teams and last seasons bottom 3 teams will struggle so betting against in the early rounds looks good.

In the J league Shimizu S pulse were terrible last year,they scored but there defence was terrible,they bought nothing but defensive players and goalkeeps in order to stay up this year,because of last years results they will be at good odds for the first 5 games and are worth backing

Yokohama Marinos win 5 nil and i get it put down as a loss,ok lucky for me my bookie had the right information

12 straight wins,2 more to break record and on average over 1.50 odds

argy78 deserves a pat on your shoulder!

cheers beck

14 wins in a row now lose next 15

my total went down by nearly 40k for no reason lmao

cant bet on the euros atm,wheels falling of this site