Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Membership

Platinum Membership

If I may kindly ask is a must to join platinum?

Hi lesheey,

It is not mandatory for you to join Platinum Membership.

However, there is a daily limit restriction imposed for free accounts.

Platinum Membership is a necessity for professional gamblers, soccer tipsters and traders whom are seeking an edge over their bookmakers or betting exchange. Get all the football analysis in one place.

You can become a Platinum Member by paying for a daily, weekly or monthly membership.

As a new customer, it cost only $15 for the first month.

The service is worth the price...and this is coming from someone here who looks to maximize profit any way possible and avoids paying for picks/advice. But for 6 months of unlimited access, under $100usd is a fair deal for the streamlined data alone.

Must I pay with skrill and paypal alone

Hi frankydabullet,

PayPal is the preferred payment for our Nigerian members.

Procedures for Nigerians on PayPal via Credit or MasterCard

STEP 1: As a new user on paypal you have to register, but if you are an existing user you can sign in

STEP2: Fill in your details through the registration form

STEP3: Make sure you have a valid email address as a confirmation link will be sent to your email

STEP 4: Put in your MasterCard number though its optional as this will be used to do your transactions

STEP 5: Tick the terms and agreement box and click on signup to continue

STEP 6 Login into your email as a confirmation to verify your account has been sent

STEP 7: Click on the link and you will be redirected to the paypal website where you will be notified about the completion of the verification of your account

STEP 8: After that you can pay through your cards once it has been registered during your signing up or you can also add a different card at your convenience.

I would like to seek out more information on the arbitrage page ... i went to your page and i saw a game that is 2 months in waiting (Hull City vs Leicester) . If i do become VIP, would i be receiving more up to date events, like let's say 24 hours prior to the game?

Prince.Mascott, VIP Membership is different from Platinum Membership.

If you would like to view the full listing at https://www.soccerpunter.com/arbitrage-sure-bets/ you would need a Platinum Membership. It is available for $15 for the first month for new customers.

Please for God sake.... I have subscribe to the 1 month platinum membership and i got a mail that it was successful.... But i can't see anywhere i will access it in my account..... It looks like my account wasn't upgraded... Kindly help me out.... I'm running out of time pls.....
    Where will i go to access the platinum membership i subscribe for....

Thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrado View Post
    Please for God sake.... I have subscribe to the 1 month platinum membership and i got a mail that it was successful.... But i can't see anywhere i will access it in my account..... It looks like my account wasn't upgraded... Kindly help me out.... I'm running out of time pls.....
    Where will i go to access the platinum membership i subscribe for....

Thanks.....
    Dear Tetrado,

The analytical widgets can be found at our homepage https://www.soccerpunter.com/ left and right sidebars.

As stated on https://www.soccerpunter.com/upgrade_to_platinum.php

1. Technical Analysis by analyzing the betting odds from top bookmakers in Asia and Europe. You can check every soccer match opening odds, current odds and the fluctuation percentage for pre-match and Live In-Play 1x2, Asian Handicap, Total Goals Over/Under, HT/FT, Correct Score, Double Chance and many more. Odds archive available for matches from Year 2013.
    2. Fundamental Analysis through H2H statistics which analyzes and evaluates the past seasons results and highlight the team form, past results and player stats. Through charting and graphs, you will know so much more than a layman.
    3. Volatile Odds Movement in 1x2, Asian Handicap and Total Goals Over/Under are screened round the clock by our high frequency system.
    4. LIVE Real-time match statistics. Access to important Live In-Play information such as team ball possessions, dangerous attacks, number of corner kicks, goal kicks, offsides, shot on targets, shot off targets, shots blocked, fouls committed etc.
    5. Advanced Analytical tools help in saving your precious time and effort in finding what you need quickly and easily. Access the complete listing of Superior H2H Statistics, H2H Home Advantage, Both Team to Score (BTTS) tips, Top Football Clubs and Worst Football Clubs, Team With 100% Home Win, Top Draw Teams, Good Home Teams, Poor Away Teams.
    6. Follow and View the free predictions in the SoccerPunter Tipsters Competition and receive email alerts whenever your favourite tipsters posts a prediction. Exclude Premium Soccer Tipsters.
    7. No pop-up advertisements. Stay focus on your analysis with no interruption.
    8. Unlimited Access to SoccerPunter website.
    9. Arbitrage also know as Sure Bets. It is an effective way to make guaranteed profits without losing your money.
    10. Favourite Tipsters Consensus Picks Alert. Receive an email alert when a specific number of your favourite soccer tipsters have the same prediction on the football match. You can gain confidence when they echo the same thoughts. Save time and effort comparing the various soccer tipsters' predictions.
    11. Potential fixed matches to caution and remind you of adversity. According to our computer algorithms, match fixing might occur to these football matches with highly unusual odds movement prior to kick-off.

I want to know how do I withdraw carrent balance to my account