Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster mbhanderi

So basically it means when I place a bet I just have to hope it doesn't get rejected. my latest one got rejected as the odds turned off over 2 minutes after I placed the bet

These max bet limitions (and min 1.2 odds for access) are very annoying! Partly why I don't take Soccerpunter seriously.

Hi mbhanderi, we have implemented a Report function whereby you can notify us if you think that your prediction is rejected incorrectly.

The minimum 1.20 per selection for accumulators is a standard rule practice by most bookmakers. So we want to extend this rule to tipsters competition so it is realistic.

hi, my comment was not to do with rejections but max limits.

Are you sure? I'm registered with most of the major Bookmakers in the UK and have been betting for nearly 20 years and none of them have a 1.2 minimum odds for an acca.

To make it more realistic why is there a 400,000 limit on bets and a 100,000 limit on max / in play? That's hardly realistic. You have a max allowance of 1,000,000 per month (which is good) therefore punters should be allowed to bet up to their allowance. If they lose it all in one bet then that should be decision and their mistakes to learn from.

I am a junior member and i would like to participate in many games here would you please assist me how to do it. I would like to know please and show me how to place odds i would like to do it for the first time in my life here at soccerpunters.

the boss,i like your prediction men,keep it up.

Thank you @johnbosco, just do it for fun. Don't take my predictions seriously. I don't take this site that seriously as there are a few limitations which I don't like.

Why is there no live betting on the World Cup Qualifiers today?

I love your Livebet

lookin good this month hope we see you top 3 at the end.