Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please explain In-Play Rejections

Please explain In-Play Rejections

Soccer Punter please can you explain to everyone why so many of our 'In-Play picks' get rejected? Yesterday alone from the 16 In-Play picks I placed 5 were accepted, 1 was classed as draw but 10 In-Play bets were rejected! Most of them, if not all of them were placed well in advanced to what would require the pick TO WIN. For instance Nottm Forest v Watford over 0.5 goals was placed 29mins before a goal was even scored and the bet was still rejected.

If you say the pick was rejected because the odds were no longer available, then what was the point in giving people the chance to select that pick in the first place? Shouldn't you honour the odds that players place that pick at that specific time.

Obviously there are 'bluffers' on here that will try to manipulate the In-Play markets, and you do a great job at rejecting those time lapse strategists, however if the In-Play system on this website has its flaws and it keeps regularly rejecting tipsters legit picks then it's makes it pointless having it.

High Odds Volatility (Live Betting)

A small query. I don't feel a need to make a new thread on this, so I use this related thread.

How do I avoid high odds volatility in live betting? For example a recent 'winning' A-H match that I bought. The bet was stated as 'valid' after the bet is placed. It was only when the match ended, then it showed the result as invalid and cited 'high odds volatility' as the reason.

It doesn't make sense to me. I play fair and square when placing bets in live matches. If a particular bet is invalid, the system should tell me right away after I placed the bet (so that I can make another similar bet to replace the invalid bet), instead of letting me know only when the match is over.

Is there any way to resolve this problem?

Hi Astor,

Thank you for your message.

If you think that your prediction is settled wrongly, you may click on the "Report" link towards the right side of your pick and we will investigate.

I subscribed for your VIP Membership / Feng Shui Tips yesterday and I have not gotten any notifications by email or SMS, this is very terrible because the tips are supposed to be daily as stated on your site, what's the way forward please?

Can someone please respond?

I placed my bet during half time and and my bet at still got rejected bet in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Wumidami View Post
    I subscribed for your VIP Membership / Feng Shui Tips yesterday and I have not gotten any notifications by email or SMS, this is very terrible because the tips are supposed to be daily as stated on your site, what's the way forward please?

Can someone please respond?
    Wumidami, you paid $15 to subscribe to First Half Total Goals Over Prediction for 30 Days.

It is equivalent to only $0.50 per day. For this little cost, it is impossible to provide SMS notification.

It is stated clearly on https://www.soccerpunter.com/half-ti...al-goals-over/ that all picks will be sent via email. Last but not least, we did not indicate there will be a tip everyday.

To summarize, you did not join VIP Membership but you opted for a cheaper solution.

Quote Originally Posted by faryetnear View Post
    I placed my bet during half time and and my bet at still got rejected bet in play.
    If you think that your prediction is settled wrongly, you may click on the "Report" link towards the right side of your pick and we will investigate.

Wow, I find information helpful, especially on my side, many of picks in play have been rejected, others cancelled and have had made the right predictions, what happens if I report the same ?.

I finished among the top #10 place on june-2021. But up till now i cannot received my prize. Please admin help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakub View Post
    I finished among the top #10 place on june-2021. But up till now i cannot received my prize. Please admin help me.
    7 days of Platinum Membership has been awarded to you after you verified your account.