Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My account problem

Hello rewards points are used then what? ?

I have upgraded to platinum membership but I’m still logged in as an ordinary member. Can you help me please

Quote Originally Posted by BTOTHED666 View Post
    I have upgraded to platinum membership but I’m still logged in as an ordinary member. Can you help me please
    Sir, your payment did not go through. We have replied to your emails. Please check.

I have uploaded the required information of my debit card Bt I am yet to receive a message from my bank stating the success of this transaction,I hope am in order and if not how do I go about it?,thanks,,

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker78 View Post
    I have uploaded the required information of my debit card Bt I am yet to receive a message from my bank stating the success of this transaction,I hope am in order and if not how do I go about it?,thanks,,
    We did not receive any payment from you.

What service would you like to pay for?

Dear Admin,I subscribed for VIP soccer tips on the Friday 14th of Sept 2018 .i was surprised to found out that a tip was released in the champions league on the 19th of which i did not received any notification neither by e mail nor SMS. please i need this to be rectified ASAP. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxthetiger View Post
    Dear Admin,I subscribed for VIP soccer tips on the Friday 14th of Sept 2018 .i was surprised to found out that a tip was released in the champions league on the 19th of which i did not received any notification neither by e mail nor SMS. please i need this to be rectified ASAP. Thanks.
    Hi Onyxthetiger. Recently there has been a problem in sending emails to Yaho! accounts because they mistaken us as spam.

So, we advise you to change to g mail account instead. You can do so at https://www.soccerpunter.com/my_profile.php

please I want to buy up platinum plan but because I used my ******** account to log in its difficult for me.
    each time I try to make payment via my card I ll be refered to a verification code to my phone that never comes.
    Please help me fixe this problem am real and legitimate.
    my phones number are *****
    IDONGESIT NYONG PHILIP is my complete names from NIGERIA.
    A GUARANTEE TRUST BANK CUSTOMER.
    THANK YOU.
    HOPEFULLY WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT ASSISTANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by idongest.philip View Post
    please I want to buy up platinum plan but because I used my ******** account to log in its difficult for me.
    each time I try to make payment via my card I ll be refered to a verification code to my phone that never comes.
    Please help me fixe this problem am real and legitimate.
    my phones number are *****
    IDONGESIT NYONG PHILIP is my complete names from NIGERIA.
    A GUARANTEE TRUST BANK CUSTOMER.
    THANK YOU.
    HOPEFULLY WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT ASSISTANCE.
    Hi philip, you can verify your account at https://www.soccerpunter.com/id_check.php