Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Membership

SlimEmmy

Upgrade Membership

I cant ugrade to premium not working please help

Hi SlimEmmy,

Please describe the problem.

What is the error message that you encountered?

Hi admin, I paid for the platinum package on the 10th of July using mobile money but my profile doesn't reflect it and I can't see the tips. I have sent mail to admin but gotten no response. How long does it take for payments to be captured?

Hello Admin. I really need to join platinum. How much do I pay and what is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by amoki View Post
    Hi admin, I paid for the platinum package on the 10th of July using mobile money but my profile doesn't reflect it and I can't see the tips. I have sent mail to admin but gotten no response. How long does it take for payments to be captured?
    Thank you amoki. You have successfully paid via eLipa - MTN. Your account has been upgraded to Platinum on 16 July 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by kynzwilliams296 View Post
    Hello Admin. I really need to join platinum. How much do I pay and what is needed?
    Thank you kynzwilliams296. You have successfully paid via eLipa - AIRTEL. Your account has been upgraded to Platinum on 16 July 2020.

Hello I paid for platinum just earlier and cannot see any tips or access it's telling me to pay again for platinum when I already did that? :/

I just realized platinum membership is for professional and traders, can you guys please just change my membership to VIP thanks.

Why 203 ranking tipsters?am 1!

I have made a platinum membership purchase, but I am still not eligible for platinum benefits