Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bayer Leverkusen vs Barcelona - Europe UEFA Champions League Predictions

Bayer Leverkusen vs Barcelona - Europe UEFA Champions League Predictions

Match Links: Predict H2H Odds

Barcelona are favourites to win the game but will face leverkusen trying to fight back being at home

I might have to go with Bayer leverkusen tonight ,they have to win and although Barcelona are the better team ,they don't need to win ,and they might side a weakened team .So on that basis Bayern are worth chancing at home ,unless the Barcelona team includes neymar,suarez and messi !!!!

I agree with delpez. Bayer needs to win this match in order to qualify. Another scenario is Bayer gets a draw and Roma gets a draw too. However, Roma and BATE unlikely want a draw. In addition, Barcelona is weakened in Defense since Dani Alves, Mathieu, and Pique won't play for the match. However, Barcelona is not a team who will lose in a big gap of goals. Bayer might plays defensive too after scoring 1 goal. Under 3 goals is my prediction here, but I need to wait my pending predictions to be settled first. GL

Whatever i go for Barc

May you give me the whole list of today's game

You mean the matches? You can see that in this website dude...

I think he is asking for your predictions today.

Oh I see. You can see it in the forum. I will give my prediction in the comment section for every matches especially Champions League. GL for your bet.

Barcelona will win because the skill is the difference between two team!

We are seeing massive odds movement. It rarely happen that Barcelona on level ball Asian Handicap and odds at 2.xx