Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am interested.

I was in the top 100 last month..and this month also..I contacted them via live chat and they said they have to monitor my performance for a longer period.. I hope to work in this company..

Hi,

i looking for tipster that have longterm stats of their tips(ROI at least 105%) also you have some specific league with strong knowledge.This is wellpaid job so you must fill all requirements before you can chance to get contract.

I am interested

Hi,

I am interested as I am playing this site since last year. By this month I have learned a lot as I was got in top 4 then down with some mistakes which put me to down below the 200 I learned my mistakes and I bounce back now again within a week in top 10. Let me know how to apply for job.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Tahir

Iam a Nigerian and a VIP member. Iam interested to become a soccerpunter tip star and provide accurate predictions. How do I become a soccerpunter tip star?

Hi

I joined this tipster platform yesterday 18/08/17. i can see a lot of work is being done here.
    I would like to be part of the hardworking team. i would like to be part of soccerpunter team

Hi, am interested but what will be reward? I really love to know

The same thing like me here,I don't get them well

I am a new person here I need some help

yes now y not