Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster lawyaz

Hey! why are you ranked so low with high earnings? Soccer punter should correct that please.

Boi sup? It been a while----

this is marvelous, the only disadvantage is, I cannot access your predictions

Big up bro! Keep it up!

@lawyaz..Bro plz I need ur help can u send me ur last bet u placed I can't veiw it..thanks

lawyaz has been promoted to a Premium Soccer Tipster, so he will not be allowed to post his picks in public. You have to subscribe to view his predictions.

lawyaz how i my going to pay to view the premium soccer plz

joeboy28, you can pay through credit cards, PayPal or Skrill.

Lawyaz is a great tipster and honestly he is seriously bashing the bookie. But honestly Lawyaz,for some reasons, i dont think becoming a premium tipster is the best solution.
    1) You will have to lose your followers.
    2) People that look up to your tips and motivates you day by day won't be there anymore. As a matter of fact that is the main key to all successful tipsters. I have been watching soccerpunter Tipsters for months and i have seen some of the tipsters from being a premium tipster to becoming 50th, 100th or even more on the Tipster ranking but i rather not call names.

I am saying this for no other reason but because i see your potential of becoming the best tipster Soccerpunter will ever produce, but to get to that point, you need a lot of encouragement and motivation which i think no one can give to you but only your followers.

This is the same mistake every other tipsters out there has been making. If your tips is all about the money, just comment with your Paypal or Acct info on here, i believe there are a a lot of good people out there that follow your tips and will proudly donate from their wins. i bet you might even make more money than people subscribing.

My hats are off for you bro, Keep the good job up and i hope you keep it going like this because i believe you can.

And Again Great Job to the Founder of SOccerPunter, I mean the kind of connection all over the world on this site is super extreme. Everyone have the privilege to present their capability from every football aspect. Glad i found this site and i never underestimate to be a member.

Kudos to every Tipster on here also, lets not underestimate our potential and let's also support those ahead of us, because it's said that if you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem so support from everyone of us to each other is very important.

Hi HumbleSoul,

Based on statistics, past winners were unable to retain the Championship glory regardless whether they were premium soccer tipsters or not.

For most people, monetary benefits is a strong motivation to success. A title as a premium tipster is also a form of recognition for their hard work.

Their true supporter show be happy with their achievement and not bemoan paying them a nominal fee for their advice.