Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SoccerPunter Membership

SoccerPunter Membership

Can any one tell me the advantages of been a premiun user in soccerpunter.thanks

Hi asiebu,

There are two types of membership at SoccerPunter.

Platinum Membership

It cost $20 a month for first-timer.

Platinum Membership is very popular amongst professional gamblers, tipsters and traders whom are seeking an edge over their bookmakers or betting exchange. Whereas journalists like to gather soccer statistics from SoccerPunter for their write-up materials.

1. Complete suite of technical analysis through odds comparison from 10 top bookmakers in Asia and Europe. Check the opening odds, current odds and the fluctuation percentage for 1x2, Asian Handicap, Total Goals Over/Under, HT/FT, Correct Score and many more.
    2. Complete suite of fundamental analysis through H2H statistics which analyzes different aspects of a match including but not limited to team form, past results and stats. Through charting and graphs, you will know so much more than a layman.
    3. Volatile odds movement in 1x2, Asian Handicap and Total Goals Over/Under are captured by our system and published at homepage.
    4. LIVE Real-time match statistics. Access to important Live In-Play information such as team ball possessions, dangerous attacks, number of corner kicks, goal kicks, offsides, shot on targets, shot off targets, shots blocked, fouls committed etc.
    5. Widgets to help you save time and effort in finding what you want. Platinum Member can view the full listing of the analytical widgets Superior H2H Statistics, H2H Home Advantage, Half-Time High Scoring Matches, Full-Time High Scoring Matches, Top Football Clubs and Worst Football Clubs.
    6. Check daily match fixtures with kick-off time converted to your local timezone.
    7. 1X2 soccer picks. Receive an email whenever a soccer pick is available. Approximate 64% winning accuracy and on average 235 soccer picks per month. Equivalent to $0.12 for each soccer pick
    8. Follow unlimited number of professional soccer tipsters in the tipsters competition and receive email alerts on their predictions.
    9. No pop-up advertisements. Ease of convenience and stay focus on analysis.
    10. Fast and unlimited access to SoccerPunter website.

To upgrade to Platinum Membership, go to https://www.soccerpunter.com/upgrade_to_platinum.php

VIP Membership

A cost effective solution for professionals and hardcore gamblers whom wants to succeed.

VIP Membership seeks to address your concerns by rewarding you with potential fixed matches data to maximize your winnings and profitability. Our state of art proprietary system scans and detects football matches with exceptionally high probability.

For $50 you will get:

- VIP Membership
    - 2 Credits of VIP Soccer Tips
    - Free emails and SMS alerts
    - Valid for 30 days

VIP Membership seeks to address your concerns by rewarding you with potential fixed matches data to maximize your winnings and profitability. Our state of art proprietary system scans and detects football matches with exceptionally high probability.

Each credit grants you access to one soccer tip based on 1X2 or Asian Handicap.

Upon viewing the soccer tip online or receiving the SMS on soccer tip, one credit will be deducted from your account.

In the event that this soccer tip resulted in lose or lose half outcome, 2 credits will be added to your account.

In the event that this soccer tip resulted in draw outcome (no win/lose), 1 credit will be added to your account.

The validity of 30 days meant that your unused and reimbursed credits would expire at the end of 30 days. It includes the reimbursed credits on top of what you have purchased initially.

If you bought VIP Membership on 2 credits today and you receive two winning VIP soccer tips tomorrow, you would not have anymore credit left in your account. Thus you would have to purchase more credits to renew.

For more information, go to https://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-tips.php

Since I cant make a new thread, im forced to ask my questions here - still missing answers on the mail I wrote

First and foremost, how often do we get a VIP tip? I've still to get my first.

How does the Service 'Half time score' work? Is it just suggestion that its above 0.5 first half or am I missing the ACTUAL suggestion somehow?

Hi vxng,

You can always contact us via live help chat or through this online form at https://www.soccerpunter.com/contactus.php

According to our system, you have received our VIP Tip last night and it was

In-Play Asian Handicap
    Bosnia-Herzegovina -0.75
    0-0 (39')

Congratulations, Bosnia won by 3 goals so it was a perfect winning start for you!

You are strongly recommended to top up your credit to prepare yourself for our next VIP Tip. Do not miss any winning opportunity.

Hi.i would love to work with great people like you.

Except Singapore to beat Afghanistan final score 2-1

So I would bet over 2.5 and Singapore to win

admin very slow response i paid for VIP membership and half time and still haven't received any picks mate..after 1week

Hi flylite,

Last night we had a VIP Tip which won. It was

In-Play Asian Handicap
    Panathinaikos -0.75
    1-1 (55')

However, you did not receive this tip because you opted to receive pre-match tip only.
    Therefore, we would suggest that you update your profile page and choose to get both in-play and pre-match VIP Tip.

Thats great but the problem is time difference, that is why i optout for pre match only.

And why im getting these email saying i can see picks for next matches i subscribed to and i can see nothing on your website??
    Check your emails i already send this problem to be solved..