Thread: Tipsters Competition

Tipsters Competition

So I want to join a tipster competition because I believe I could provide valuable tips to the community and win some money for myself and for others. (The reason I am not posting here often is that I post usually in the evenings and my bet gets buried under the top posts)

My problem is with the popular competitions that people "cheat" the system. They pick bets with mistakenly made odds that you cannot bet in real life because it blocks you or refunds your bet.(example: A bookie opens over 120 by mistake while the sharps open at over 140 etc)

Other way is that they bet like 40 games a day and they have unlimited bankroll (which is totally unrealistic) and if they are lucky they outnumber the normal bettors in terms of profits. ( if they are not then they try again in next month)

Another one I saw is that they select ONE bet and reselect it multiple times. They go the same way like the previous one.

So my question is, is there any legit competitions out there, that gives you a starting bankroll, and if you go bust then its over for you, so it gives more room for the realistic, good tipsters? Thanks in advance!

Hi kirdovada, there is a limit of 200,000 units per match for Live In-Play and pre-match. The minimum virtual stake is 5,000 and maximum virtual stake is 50,000.

If you spotted any tipster that exceeded the above limit, let us know.

So there is no such thing as unlimited bankroll although this is a virtual environment.

Hey SP, is there an issue with the live betting the last few days? it seems like some games that would normally have live betting aren't showing up once the game starts.