Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tipster baba1234

Tipster baba1234

This is a feedback to Tipster baba1234.

Follow Baba1234 and get in depth soccer matches with best odds, odds checker.....

Am here to help you, and you help a friend and tell a friend to tell a friend and tell a friend to tell a friend

Hello Punters..... RUSSIA vs DENMARK. These two countries need at least a win to qualify to the round of 16....I see an Over 1.5 goals in this game with the 1.30 odd with a 50,000 stake as the best to go with...

Football is really a microscopic reflection of the society...... Believe in yourself first then in your bet. Make sure its a safe bet

ATLETICO MINERO vs CHAPECOENSE in Brazil Series A... Minero on good form but slow in score sheets...Today, let's end our day with an UNDER 3.5 Goals at 1.40 and with a 50,000 stake and end up with a 70,000.........Let's do it guys, let's go

Cong's Baba1234.....I hope you are maintaining this position better to the final whistle of the month... I like how you do it

Congratulations to GROUP F EURO2020.... They delivered exactly what football entails. Excitement, laughter, sadness and happiness.
    2-2 ft 2-2
    What a scoreline

Let me hope that this 20.00 odds pointer is for real. Otherwise I think the system is corrupted where one takes advantage. Congs on being the top of the table.

@knyzwilliams296 that's what soccer punter calls virtual .... You either get it right or hit the snag with the so 20 pointer. Me too have lost a lot of stake before, until when i begun checking on the statistics(current home/away form)

I must say well done @babal1234. Let me continue to follow your predictions in this virtual world as I learn the prospects of it too.