Thread: Tipster JIO

Tipster JIO

This is a feedback to Tipster JIO.

Hi jio
    Wein l predictions bi hayda l site ?

Hi bro. Click on competition in the menu above and scroll down, you can select 1 x or 2 beside the match you want, or you can click the number beside the teams names (usually 14) where you can use other bet options. I hope i answered your question. Good luck.

No bro I mean does this site offer betting tips does this site deliver betting predictions for his subscribers, I'm a platinum member and I didn't recieve any soccer predictions tips from the admin until now ?

Frankly i'm playing here just to try my strategies. I guess you can see what other are predicting (in case you liked their performance) but you have to pay.

Yes I paid to become a platinum member and still didn't recieved any betting tips from the admin, so I think as you said the only tips you get from this site are from the other tipsters. Thank you bro and good luck.

Platinum Membership is tailor-made for clients whom rely on SoccerPunter analytical widgets for comprehensive soccer statistics and betting odds analysis. Often, our clients have a strategy or secret formula to determine a consistent winning outcome.

In the top navigation menu under PLATINUM WIDGETS, you will find many useful soccer analysis tools to help you in your predictions.

As a Platinum member, you must learn to analyze soccer matches by looking at the H2H statistics, team statistics and odds movement.

Platinum members have EXCLUSIVE access to view the predictions from the current top 20 soccer tipsters. Refer to https://www.soccerpunter.com/rank_list.php

Soccer punter in the platinum widgets there is also pick of the day how can I see that ? Plus in the paid predictions there is also total goals over/under how can I see the history of those predictions ?