Thread: Barcelona vs Juventus for Champions League

Barcelona vs Juventus for Champions League

Related Article: Barcelona vs Juventus for Champions League

the return of ronaldo will make everything possible for juventus to win, ronaldo appearance will destabilize barcelona because most of their focus will be on ronaldo and that will give more rooms for other juventus player to score, before now, i predicted that juventus must win, the game is a straight winning game in favour of juventus, because any competition that involves ronaldo and messi is like a final game of which the both would like to prove themselves who is the best player in the world. according to some football analyst, they described messi as a talented player while others described ronaldo as self made player, but to cut a long story story short, ronaldo is a man of challenge who love to win everything, that spirit of winning in ronaldo encouraged most of the up coming footballers to player well, because everyone wants to be like ronaldo. ronaldo was followed by many while messi was followed by few fans, which means that everybody (95%) of football fans love ronaldo not because of his height but his attitude towards football.

how in 2021 ?

Barcelona !!!

yeah, I'm totally agree

Both teams out of the league

Sad but true. Barcelona isn't what it used to be

Arsenal is slowly fading away. Come 2021/22 season. What a poor match we had for this weekend. The starting line up was so fake. No wonder a 5-0 defeat against Manchester City.

Right now I'm more interested in the World Cup, guess which team will win this year :-)))))
    io games

The outcome of a football match depends on various factors such as the players' form, team tactics, weather conditions, injuries, and many other variables that can be difficult to predict.